13200 Victoria Rd N. Box 1740
Let's find your new home!
Search for Real Estate in and around South Okanagan Area
2 bedroom, 2 bath SE facing top floor corner unit. Renovated in 2015 with new paint, flooring, updated lighting, new blinds and more! Vaulted living room with views of Giants Head mountain. Building has fibre-optic high speed internet. Gas fireplace in living room, one u/g parking stall, storage unit available. Front loading washer/dryer and small chest freezer available. This unit is immaculate! Quick posses...
Desirable property just steps from two lakes! Situated close to Osprey Lake and right across the road from Link Lake. Bring your ideas to this one of a kind lot at Link Lake. Over 1/3 acre, very close to the boat launch. Access to the Trans Canada Trail just down the road. This lot on Link Lake Rd has a small non-conforming cabin attached. Sellers have assigned no value to the cabin and is sold for lot value ...
Perfect empty nester home. Central location, 2 bedroom ground floor apartment. Bright with well laid out kitchen and good appliances. Living room & dining area have access to private covered patio. 2 spacious bedrooms, 4 pc. bathroom with private door to master. Good storage & a large laundry room. Parking close to unit. Measurements to be verified by purchaser
At 4000sqft, this exceptionally built rancher style home offers panoramic lake and city views. You'll find many updates throughout this home. The main level features oak hardwood flooring, solid wood interior doors including custom oak doors leading from the kitchen in to the formal dining room. The large open-concept kitchen-featuring gas range and an island-boasts stunning views, as does the living room whi...
Summerland is home to a picturesque way of life. A warm & friendly community with approx. 12,000 residents & host to many events. Whether you have a growing family or ready for retirement, Summerland has the services you need including excellent shopping, fantastic schools, great health services & all the recreational facilities that you desire. The Rosedale offers you the freedom to enjoy your life without t...
Move to higher ground! Upstairs rented to long term tenants with potential to increase rent downstairs. This property is duplex zoned, and has a walk-out inlaw suite. Laminate flooring upstairs, large fenced yard, open view, walking distance to restaurants & shopping nearby. 24x13.6 private covered deck, solarium, central air conditioning, garage & carport. RV parking. Call LS for appointment.
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015