13200 Victoria Rd N. Box 1740
Let's find your new home!
Search for Real Estate in and around South Okanagan Area
Custom built on site, spacious rancher in Gated community (Sherwood Park) in Summerland. Nicely landscaped, offering green space in a quiet location on a cul-de-sac in a well run adult park. This well-kept home is ready to move in. This community has a clubhouse. Low pad rent of $524/month.
LOCATION! LOCATION! .30 acre flat fenced private yard, walking distance to downtown Summerland. 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with many features. Gorgeous kitchen with custom cabinetry, soft close drawers & pull out shelves. Super ensuite with one of a kind walk-in shower, a living room with wood burning fireplace, dining room with french doors to an easy care deck around the above ground swimming pool. Downstairs t...
Quiet - Peaceful - Serene. Live at the beautiful Sumac Ridge Golf Course at Fairway 5! Top floor corner unit has no neighbors on 3 sides. Peek-a-boo Lakeview from your private deck! 1 level 1290 sq. ft. townhouse, large deck where BBQ's are still allowed! Renovated kitchen with new Samsung high-end appliances, and access out to your covered deck for those summer barbeques. Open concept with a generously sized...
Perfect for family living! 3 bedroom home, a short walk to town, close to walking trails, Giants Head Park, shopping & restaurants. Located on a quiet street. Large bedrooms, hardwood floors, updated plumbing & electrical, a games room downstairs, fenced yard. Imagine sipping your morning coffee in the sun on your own private deck! Walk out basement with one bedroom & bathroom downstairs, two bedrooms upstair...
Summerland is home to a picturesque way of life. A warm & friendly community with approx. 12,000 residents & host to many events. Whether you have a growing family or ready for retirement, Summerland has the services you need including excellent shopping, fantastic schools, great health services & all the recreational facilities that you desire. The Rosedale offers you the freedom to enjoy your life without t...
PRICED WELL BELOW ASSESSED VALUE! Centrally located building lot between Link Lake and Osprey Lake. Walking distance to Link Lake, Osprey Lake, and Trans Canada Trail. Flat lot with easy road access. Lot is around the corner from Link Lake. Power available. Park an RV or perhaps build a cabin! Volunteer Fire department in area.
3.49 acres of flat, non ALR land in Trout Creek. Corner of Nixon and Wharf Street. Possible subdivision potential. Currently zoned A-1 but strong possibilities to be rezoned to Single Family. Value in land. Measurements are approximate.
Move to higher ground! Upstairs rented to long term tenants with potential to increase rent downstairs. This property is duplex zoned, and has a walk-out inlaw suite. Laminate flooring upstairs, large fenced yard, open view, walking distance to restaurants & shopping nearby. 24x13.6 private covered deck, solarium, central air conditioning, garage & carport. RV parking. Call LS for appointment.
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015