13200 Victoria Rd N. Box 1740
Let's find your new home!
Search for Real Estate in and around South Okanagan Area
Perfect for family living! 3 bedroom home a short walk to town, close to walking trails, Giants Head Park, shopping and restaurants. Located on a quiet street. Large bedrooms, a games room downstairs, fenced yard. Imagine sipping your morning coffee in the sun on your own private deck! Walk out basement with one bedroom and bathroom downstairs, two bedrooms upstairs. Long term Tenant occupied. Call to book an...
Location Location! Enjoy the lifestyle out at the lake! This lot has easy access to both Link Lake and Osprey Lake. Flat lot with easy road access. Lot is around the corner from Link Lake. Power available. Park an RV or perhaps build a cabin! Volunteer Fire department in area.
3.49 acres of flat, non ALR land in Trout Creek. Corner of Nixon and Wharf Street. Possible subdivision potential. Currently zoned A-1 but strong possibilities to be rezoned to Single Family. Value in land. Measurements are approximate.
Nice family home in desirable neighbourhood. Large flat, fenced lot (.24 ac) on a quiet street, close to downtown. 2 dens downstairs could be bedrooms with the addition of armoirs. Close to Giants Head Elementary and Summerland Montessori schools.
Immediate possession available! Summerland is home to a picturesque way of life. A warm & friendly community with approx. 12,000 residents & host to many events. Whether you have a growing family or ready for retirement, Summerland has the services you need including excellent shopping, fantastic schools, great health services & all the recreational facilities that you desire. The Rosedale offers you the free...
Enjoy the fantastic view from this 3rd floor, 1185 square foot unit. Very open floor plan. Both bedrooms are large with the mstr bdrm having a nice walk in closet. Access to a very large deck. No age or rental restrictions. 2 pets are allowed, each cannot exceed 10kg. Walk to shopping, parks and schools. A must to view if you want the best living in Summerland. Please call LR for your viewing appointment.
Great location! Privacy yet close to town. Family home with ground level in-law suite with full kitchen, all the appliances including dishwasher, washer & dryer in unit. Both living quarters have been recently updated, downstairs has been recently renovated with new flooring, drywall & cabinetry, bright & clean with quick possession possible. The main level also has two bedrooms with possible third. Both floo...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015